Kanpeki Hoshi Purojecto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kanpeki Hoshi Purojecto

Welcome to Kanpeki Hoshi Puroject! We're a online Japanese fandubbing group that dubs a wide range of songs from Japanese artists. It consists of 1 Generation currently & will gradually evolve. Hope you enjoy all our work & support us in the future!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Does ANYONE watch j-doramas?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Does ANYONE watch j-doramas? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Does ANYONE watch j-doramas?   Does ANYONE watch j-doramas? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 9:36 pm

LOL. But i think makino and Rui look cute together!!! XDDD Oguri!!!!!! <3333
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Does ANYONE watch j-doramas?   Does ANYONE watch j-doramas? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 12:29 pm

are you meaning to say that Shun is good looking yet he looks good with anyone? XD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ChineseSnowball

PostSubject: Re: Does ANYONE watch j-doramas?   Does ANYONE watch j-doramas? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 5:48 pm

..huh? XDD hmm in a way...yes...XDD but he's too tall XPP
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Does ANYONE watch j-doramas?   Does ANYONE watch j-doramas? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 3:11 pm

lol yeah.

i'm like half way through HYD: Final. FUCK. xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does ANYONE watch j-doramas?   Does ANYONE watch j-doramas? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 4:14 pm

XDD eep i still don't wanna watch x_x lol...right now i am trying to watch all the dramas that Chinen, Yamada, Yamapi, Kame, and TegoMass are in. a lot lol...i finished Gachi Baka and now it's 1 Pound Gospel x]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does ANYONE watch j-doramas?   Does ANYONE watch j-doramas? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 8:54 pm

xDD for the JE Group section, we can't seem to post replies....it says only admins can post to it..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does ANYONE watch j-doramas?   Does ANYONE watch j-doramas? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 10:24 pm

oh, are you going to check the auditions? a lot of more people auditioned...and i like Hitomi...she's good..xD
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Does ANYONE watch j-doramas?   Does ANYONE watch j-doramas? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 3:27 pm

i watched Gachibaka, then tried to burn it and the cd drive popped out making me think it was done & so i deleted the folder of Gachibaka and then it turns out the burning was a frickin' error.
i'm spare of watch j-doramas, been too busy lately.

and i've already checked the auditions & i'll fix the posting now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does ANYONE watch j-doramas?   Does ANYONE watch j-doramas? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 12:13 am

O_O omg i'd be like up and throwing my chair and stuff around...xDD that is ...really frustrating...and yay! maybe we might be deciding on more singles Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Does ANYONE watch j-doramas?   Does ANYONE watch j-doramas? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 12:25 pm

lol. i started shouting.. at 3am xDD
lol yeah~

i just persuaded my brother to start watching Last Friends since he said it looks 'crap' xD
but i think i'm gonna watch Maou next.. <3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does ANYONE watch j-doramas?   Does ANYONE watch j-doramas? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 5:20 pm

lol, i'm watching that...it kinda hurt to see Ryo hurting a girl like that... D: stupid domestic violence character but it's pretty good i guess.

and for Maou, i was like watching the first episode in the middle of the night, and then Ohno comes in his room and it's all lit with red lights [he's the devil] and that scared the hell out of me. it's like 12 and then i see a room lit with red lights. *shiver* i skipped that whole part xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does ANYONE watch j-doramas?   Does ANYONE watch j-doramas? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Does ANYONE watch j-doramas?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kanpeki Hoshi Purojecto :: General :: General Topic Talk-
Jump to: