Kanpeki Hoshi Purojecto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kanpeki Hoshi Purojecto

Welcome to Kanpeki Hoshi Puroject! We're a online Japanese fandubbing group that dubs a wide range of songs from Japanese artists. It consists of 1 Generation currently & will gradually evolve. Hope you enjoy all our work & support us in the future!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sari-chan desu~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Sari-chan desu~ Empty
PostSubject: Sari-chan desu~   Sari-chan desu~ Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 8:20 pm

Hullo tharr! :]
goes by the name Sally/Sally/Sari-chan or PANPA POP. xD aged fourteen & background is British Chinese. family from Hong Kong but born & bred in London, England in the UK. and i live pretty close to the London O2 Arena. YEEEEAH! Very Happy and yes, i have a british accent. tea & crumpets anyone? ;]

started dubbing about a year ago? but have been singing pretty much all my life. great times on the good ol' karaoke machine. i'll be starting my GCSES next year in year 10 &will be starting guitar, piano AND singing lessons. i've performed live before, musicals, performances, plays etc. i'm part of the choir in school. latest production we did was in the week starting 13th July 2009, Motown 50 where we covered great motown hits with singing/backing/solos, band & orchestra. i'm planning to move to Hong Kong or Japan when i'm older for a career. my future ideal career will either be associated with designing or performing arts, or music. Music is my actual life & my voice is the only good thing that me & others find that i'm talented at.. which is why i wanna take up guitar & piano lessons LMAO. i'm quite a confident & generally person. i've been told i have a short temper, but i find it only when people do/say things that really get to me.

my idols will probably beee..Nakashima Mika, Takahashi Ai, Otsuka Ai & Teresa Teng.
these people are all fantastic singers with such powerful vocals. especially Teresa Teng because i grew up listening to her music since my mum was such a big fan of hers. I started singing her songs at a young age which most probably inspired my singing. & the growing urge to improve my chinese LMAO. she such an amazing person & its sad that she isn't around anymore to make any amazing pieces. Rip <3

in my spare time, i usually go out with friends, to the park, shopping or just round their house to watch movies. i'm a pretty laid-back girl that can just do anything :] i love going to parties & getting all dressed up. i find myself to act older, dress older & think older than i actually am.. then you'll see my inner child side hah (: i laugh wayyyy too much that i usually end up crying.

so yeah, i'll add more another day. way too tired as its 3:19am.. yeeeah.
anyway, hope to look forward to working with you all & enjoy our work!
Sally x
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ChineseSnowball

Sari-chan desu~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kanpeki Hoshi Purojecto :: General :: Introduce Yourself!-
Jump to: