Kanpeki Hoshi Purojecto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kanpeki Hoshi Purojecto

Welcome to Kanpeki Hoshi Puroject! We're a online Japanese fandubbing group that dubs a wide range of songs from Japanese artists. It consists of 1 Generation currently & will gradually evolve. Hope you enjoy all our work & support us in the future!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Kanny-chan desu~!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kanny-chan

Kanny-chan

Kanny-chan desu~! Empty
PostSubject: Kanny-chan desu~!   Kanny-chan desu~! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 8:52 pm

Name (Nickname/Alias): Audrey (nickname:Kanny-chan)
Birthdate: 11-16-93
Height: 5' 8.5"
Hobbies: Singing, Dancing, Drawing, Reading
Good points - I am pretty optimistic, a good listener
Bad points - I'm very very blunt... when I'm pissed off I go like all the way! Like I am a very happy person most of the time but I have a very short fuse, my temper goes off realy easily! XP
Fav thing to wear - Head bands, pig tails!^^ Bows, ribbons, and skirts
Favorite food - SHRIMP!
Least favorite food - coconut! *gags* and cherries!
Favorite word - Woot!, lol, mangarizzles(don't ask! lol)
Can I speak other languages? - I am taking spanish in high school right now so a little of that, and a tiny bit of japanese
Word I used to say a lot - Dude, totally(XP), emo marshmellows(don't ask me and my friends are crazy! XD)
Words I say a lot - Good job, like a scarcastic good job. For instance if you slipped and fell or something I would say that.
Special talent - Ummmm.. I don't know If I have one.. I guess I have like half a photographic memory because It's not like a full one where I remeber little tiny details when I glance at something but uhh yeah. Oh and I can play the flute upside down.. yes I know totaly random..
Favorite H!P Member: Kumai Yurina and Tsuji Nozomi
First H!P song heard -All for one and One for all
Fav group - Berryz Koubou and w(double) I can't choose between them because w was the first group I took liking to and then C-ute who I don't realy like anymore because now I'm like in love with Berryz and at first I realy didn't like berryz lol funny right!^^
Fav H!P person - Tsuji Nozomi, Mistui aika, and my abasolute favorite Kumai Yurina!^^
Hobbies - Drawing, reading, singing, dancing, playing video games, Colorguard!!!^^ and anime/manga^^
Habits - I pop my fingers way too much, I realy need to stop! XD, and not being able to sit still, I seriously can not do it! XD
Fav song - I realy can not choose I have way to many
Fav all time group like until the end - W(Double) and Berryz
Fav thing to do on the internet - Chat, look at H!P stuff, isten to other dubs, Jpop, go on gaiaonline (not much anymore.), and play dress up dames, I'm obsessed!! XD
Favorite color: Pink and Black
Favorite season: Fall
The Best Dub that You've ever been in: Umm I really don't know but I think its prolly this one:
Seishun Bus Guide
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-Q_V-bPT9I
Disliked thing to do: Hmwk and cleaning
Scared of: SPIDERS!
Charm point: My height and my eyes^^ (well in my oppion XP)

Chep I guess that's me in a nut shell.
Oh also how I got the name Kanny-chan was because I had gotten hacked on gaiaonline and the hacker changed my username to kanny-chan so I've been using it ever since it just grew on me especialy since I didn't feel like paying 10k to get a new username...^^ If you have a gaia account my username is::
Mistress of the Reaper

Projects/Random Dubs
-Onnanoko!Project
-Kanpeki Hoshi Purojecto
-Doki♥️Doki♥️!Project
And many sides dubs XD
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/audrey.sampson?ref=pr

Kanny-chan desu~!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kanpeki Hoshi Purojecto :: General :: Introduce Yourself!-