Kanpeki Hoshi Purojecto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kanpeki Hoshi Purojecto

Welcome to Kanpeki Hoshi Puroject! We're a online Japanese fandubbing group that dubs a wide range of songs from Japanese artists. It consists of 1 Generation currently & will gradually evolve. Hope you enjoy all our work & support us in the future!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Does ANYONE watch j-doramas?

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Does ANYONE watch j-doramas? Empty
PostSubject: Does ANYONE watch j-doramas?   Does ANYONE watch j-doramas? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 7:42 am

if you don't i suggest you do.
otherwise you're not welcome.

i kid. GO WATCH IT ! xD
if you do, recommendations? x)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ChineseSnowball

PostSubject: Re: Does ANYONE watch j-doramas?   Does ANYONE watch j-doramas? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 9:14 am

lately the best i saw was probably Maou.
so go watch it everyone! >D
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Does ANYONE watch j-doramas?   Does ANYONE watch j-doramas? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 9:26 am

Saki wrote:
lately the best i saw was probably Maou.
so go watch it everyone! >D
oh really? i downloaded that and hoping to watch it in the day because its a suspense? and the beginning scares me already.. ;[
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does ANYONE watch j-doramas?   Does ANYONE watch j-doramas? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 10:51 am

it is really really great!~
sometimes i got a little scared as well, but the actors and story were so great and catching. i really waited for each episode to come out! XD

lately i have the same with Bloody Monday.
i looked forward to that sooo much because of an actress who also played in maou, and also because of miura~

and really. usually doramas have its turning point somewhere in episode 8. and then moving slowly to the end.
in bloody monday it's totally different. already in the end of episode 2 (!) i thought WTF. they ended in a cliffhaenger, and i coudn't wait for the next episode to come out.
and cause of that, i thought they coudn't held their level, like it goes down now, and woudn't be as good as before.
but nothing.
it keeps getting better and better with each episode!~
definitely worth to give it a try as well!

[that's kinda offtopic now but oh well- i got per youtube the message, that i was put into that KAT-TUN and NEWS covergroup :3~ till now i wasn't listed at the audition video discription though, but i already registered here. i'm shinshou at youtube btw. and uhm..shall i already make such an introduction thread?)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Does ANYONE watch j-doramas?   Does ANYONE watch j-doramas? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 12:25 pm

Saki wrote:
it is really really great!~
sometimes i got a little scared as well, but the actors and story were so great and catching. i really waited for each episode to come out! XD

lately i have the same with Bloody Monday.
i looked forward to that sooo much because of an actress who also played in maou, and also because of miura~

and really. usually doramas have its turning point somewhere in episode 8. and then moving slowly to the end.
in bloody monday it's totally different. already in the end of episode 2 (!) i thought WTF. they ended in a cliffhaenger, and i coudn't wait for the next episode to come out.
and cause of that, i thought they coudn't held their level, like it goes down now, and woudn't be as good as before.
but nothing.
it keeps getting better and better with each episode!~
definitely worth to give it a try as well!

[that's kinda offtopic now but oh well- i got per youtube the message, that i was put into that KAT-TUN and NEWS covergroup :3~ till now i wasn't listed at the audition video discription though, but i already registered here. i'm shinshou at youtube btw. and uhm..shall i already make such an introduction thread?)
ahh. i may have to check Bloody Monday out on wiki ;P hmm.. i have watch Maou yet and i need to. Toma is in it sooo Wink

urms, i'll add you on there now, sorry about that :3 oh & yes pls if it's not too much hassle ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does ANYONE watch j-doramas?   Does ANYONE watch j-doramas? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 1:51 pm

toma is a good actor. you can see that in characters like in maou especially.
i mean.. something like..hana kimi. well everyone is able to pull that off good! XD~

(oh okay thankies XD!)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Does ANYONE watch j-doramas?   Does ANYONE watch j-doramas? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 3:36 pm

i know. he is equally a good actor, singer & dancer. talent like him shouldn't go to waste. Hanazakari no Kimitachi e is like.. my favourite dorama <3 he was so funny in it.. HOMO JANAI! :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does ANYONE watch j-doramas?   Does ANYONE watch j-doramas? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 4:00 pm

How can anyone not watch Jdrama? xD it's awesome! My favorites are 1 Litre of Tears, Nobuta wo Produce, Hana Kimi, and HYD :] oh, i liked Gokusen 2 too....cuz of Kame and Jin! xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does ANYONE watch j-doramas?   Does ANYONE watch j-doramas? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 4:23 pm

1lot is one of my favourites too! <3~
and i think nobuta was nice and stuff (i made once a speech about it and got 13 out of 15 points yay! kinda pawned that speech)
and hana kimi was epic win too XD but for my liking hana kimi already was too much crack and to less story, like yukan club too (for example)

gokusen2 was epic XD
like 1 was too, cause of matsumoto and shun! but i have to say i liked gokusen 2 the best compared to all 3 now.
also when it was aired i fell in love with kame first time!
but when i searched him up, i only found out that he was in KAT-TUN, who didn't even had any singles at that time ;O;~~

so i waited for real face then. oww it felt like waiting forever XD!~
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Does ANYONE watch j-doramas?   Does ANYONE watch j-doramas? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 2:15 pm

^ ahha. that was probs when i discovered Kame & Jin as well but i knew they were in KAT-TUN beforehand so i get confused now :S and Gokusen is mainly for the guys:
1: Matsujun & Shun and then Hiroki.
2: KAMEKAMEKAME & Jin.. then Hayami x] AND THEN THE REST OF THEM.
3: YUYA, HAMURA and THEN THE REST
but then what made me carry on watching is Nakama Yukie's skills of acting <3

Hikasai wrote:
How can anyone not watch Jdrama? xD it's awesome! My favorites are 1 Litre of Tears, Nobuta wo Produce, Hana Kimi, and HYD :] oh, i liked Gokusen 2 too....cuz of Kame and Jin! xD
you have just name some of my favourite dramas. <3 Ichi Rittoru no Namida made me cry a bucketful each episode. argh, it was such a good dram (with Ryo in it as well ;P) i could watch it again and still cry, its probs the drama i could watch and never get tired of? Nobuta wo Produce was quite good: anything with Horikita Maki, Kamenashi Kazuya & Yamashita Tomohisa is a must-see for me. Hana Kimi was just a laugh to watch<3 and then HYD is just GREAT. HYD is what i call FANTASTIC (:

if you threw Zettai Kareshi and a few more - i would love you. XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does ANYONE watch j-doramas?   Does ANYONE watch j-doramas? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 11:56 am

Quote :
you have just name some of my favourite dramas. <3 Ichi Rittoru no Namida made me cry a bucketful each episode. argh, it was such a good dram (with Ryo in it as well ;P) i could watch it again and still cry, its probs the drama i could watch and never get tired of? Nobuta wo Produce was quite good: anything with Horikita Maki, Kamenashi Kazuya & Yamashita Tomohisa is a must-see for me. Hana Kimi was just a laugh to watch<3 and then HYD is just GREAT. HYD is what i call FANTASTIC (:

if you threw Zettai Kareshi and a few more - i would love you. XD

hehe...I haven't seen Zettai Kareshi, is it good? x] Every episode of Ichi Rittory no Namida is sure to make you cry...its so touching...and i was crying in the middle of the night lol....Every quote she has touches me to the heart..you know at the end...when the quote comes, and Only Human comes on, i cry the hardest then xD the tune of it is just so sad! even though it's supposed to be a positive song, i cry hard at the end of each episode because of it xD and I love Yamapi's character in Nobuta wo Produce <3 i'm glad we get to see that side of him, where in contrast he's all cool and not all that talkative Wink I loved Hana Kimi cuz of Toma Wink he was so funny in it!!! he fits Nakatsu perfectly and when he was doing the Homo Janai, it was hilarious!! x]
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Does ANYONE watch j-doramas?   Does ANYONE watch j-doramas? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 11:57 pm

omgs. Zettai Kareshi is actually really good! i thought at first a bit like "WTF? a robot?" but its again really touching cos of the ending.. not gonna give anyway anything but lets just say i cried. XD YEAH! i know what you mean! i was watching it at like 3am (as per usual . .) and i was crying bucketfuls. and i was thinking that if anyone walked in, they'll be like WTF? xD i cry at the song/s everytime i hear it. whether its a happy song or not, i think of the drama each time Sad keke. NwP is good i found: <3 YamaPi's character to me at times make me think of drunk druggies. ROFL XDD and yeah i agree with Toma fitting Nakatsu well~ and his little imaginary thoughts of him and Mizuki x] and he got an award for playing the role ^^ GOO TOMAAAAA <33

two nights ago, i finished watching Koizora the drama: 5/5
i cried so much again T__T but apparently the movie is way better (other peoples' views) so i really wanna see it xD
and last night - started Last Friends: GAH. its reaaaaally interesting. 3 of 5 the main casts was in Nodame Cantabile (: and Nishikido Ryo is a great actor - good skills :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does ANYONE watch j-doramas?   Does ANYONE watch j-doramas? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 12:02 pm

hehe, i'm so bored, so i might as well watch those ;P oh, and happy new year!!
i want Yamapi and Toma to hang out more often!! XDD

ne, have you seen Kurosagi? Yamapi is unbelievably cool and hot in it xDD
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Does ANYONE watch j-doramas?   Does ANYONE watch j-doramas? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 10:44 pm

its really good! go watch ^^ lols yeah. throw a few more JE guys in there i might just die happily Wink

no i haven't ;[ i burnt it all onto disc and my brother took it and is currently watching it XD he normally watches comedies but i think hes watching it cos Horikita Maki is in it & he likes YamaPi's acting cos of Nobuta wo Produce x]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does ANYONE watch j-doramas?   Does ANYONE watch j-doramas? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 11:48 pm

gahh!!! i'm spazzing over a lot of JE guys ._.;; well, just Yamapi, Ryo, Yamada, and CHINEN!!!!!!!! everytime i see Chinen i squeal lol...

oh, how old is your brother? i told my brother to watch Nobuta wo Produce[he's 19 xD] he laughed at how Yamapi's character was like, but he said the drama was boring. ._,;; brothers. xD

OMGLOOKATTHISIKEEPSPAZZINGOVERTHIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Does ANYONE watch j-doramas? CHINEN

ANDTHIS

Does ANYONE watch j-doramas? 4f3f556e6332a0_full
Isn't Ryo so cuteeeeeeeeeeee in this oneeeeeeee?!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Does ANYONE watch j-doramas?   Does ANYONE watch j-doramas? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 1:58 pm

i prefer all JE guys.. but i tend to like the older ones.. *___*
as in, i prefer YamaPi, Kame, Yuya, Takaki.. i don't know why. xD
but i would love to meet them someday. i'll be praying everyday to bump into them when i move to JP x]]

and my brother is 24. x] i'm the youngest in my family and he's next by an age gap of 11 years though xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does ANYONE watch j-doramas?   Does ANYONE watch j-doramas? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 8:28 pm

hehe, it's the same for me too....i like Yamapi, Kame, Jin, [I'm starting to like Ueda...] eh...everyone is NewS except for Shige o_o xD and i want to meet them too!!! except...my goal is to actually become famous...and sing...xDDD sounds like a big dream to me :/

yikes! i thought having a 6 year old age gap was bad...xDDD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does ANYONE watch j-doramas?   Does ANYONE watch j-doramas? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 8:30 pm

Oh, and i was wondering if i could join the HSJ group, seeing as they only need one more member..so if i join the first single can be decided. is that ok?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Does ANYONE watch j-doramas?   Does ANYONE watch j-doramas? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 11:33 pm

yeah. i dunno why.. but older guys seem hotter.. as long as it isn't TOO old.. like 30. but i probably wouldn't mind Kame if he was 30 Wink awws. yu can make it! work towards your goal and don't give up! my dream was become a singer ever since i was as little as 3. i worked hard everyday on karaoke practising and practising. i originally decided to move to Hong Kong after university for a career but now i'm moving to Japan in 2-3 years times hoping for a career. thats why i've been trying to get involved as many activities as possible like drama club and choir and singing/dance lessons now. my ambition is now to be a actress/singer. watching j-doramas just made me love acting itself and its truly a beautiful thing. Smile so don't give up on your dream.

and yep. its nice having older siblings to look out for you (and spoil you xD) but they can be tooo over protective.

and sure, i'll put you in the HSJ group! i'll post the info on first single later. i haven't slept yet and its.. 6:33am o.o"""
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does ANYONE watch j-doramas?   Does ANYONE watch j-doramas? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 8:07 pm

I decided too, after watching Jdramas, that i wanted to act, but!! i can't fake tears xDDD i'm not even sure if i'm good in acting...and yes, i won't give up!! Smile i hope in a few years H!P hosts another audition xPP i will try my best then!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Does ANYONE watch j-doramas?   Does ANYONE watch j-doramas? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 8:18 pm

ugh. i can xD
my crying just comes and comes. i faked cried a few times to get people into trouble in school xD i wouldn't say i'm good at acting neither but i always get high grades xD yeah, go for it! Smile

what happened to the discussion on j-doramas? i'm started watching Princess Princess D but it looks pretty shit. Dx but i'm gonna have to carry finishing it since its a short dorama.

..and my brother is awake. i haven't slept yet and i have school in 5 hours =="
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does ANYONE watch j-doramas?   Does ANYONE watch j-doramas? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 9:24 pm

hehe, i'm watching another drama that Yamapi's in Very Happy "Sore wa, Totsuzen, Arashi no you ni" [i've never heard it before o_o;] oh, for the first single, are we going to be divided into groups? like Hey! Say! 7 and Hey! Say! Best? if so, i want to be in HEY SAY 7~!!!!!!!!!!!!! onegaishimasu! ^_^
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Does ANYONE watch j-doramas?   Does ANYONE watch j-doramas? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 10:31 pm

Hikasai wrote:
hehe, i'm watching another drama that Yamapi's in Very Happy "Sore wa, Totsuzen, Arashi no you ni" [i've never heard it before o_o;] oh, for the first single, are we going to be divided into groups? like Hey! Say! 7 and Hey! Say! Best? if so, i want to be in HEY SAY 7~!!!!!!!!!!!!! onegaishimasu! ^_^

oo. i've quit on the Princess Princess D but making myself time to watch Hana Yori Dango Final (i forgot i burnt it on disc and haven't watched it but i will NEED to xD)

i'll be selecting members for each group.
except this group won't be updated as much cos everyone is probably busy anyway cos school has started this term/semester w/e you guys call it x]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does ANYONE watch j-doramas?   Does ANYONE watch j-doramas? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 5:20 pm

oh okie ^_^ yea, i'm pretty busy so i might be late sometimes...too much hw...as always... -_- won't they give us a break?!

://

i didn't want to watch the Hana Yori Dango Final because i didn't want to watch Makino and Domyoji together . LOL. i knew they were but i just didn't want to watch it. because i wanted Makino and Rui to be together >Sad
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Does ANYONE watch j-doramas?   Does ANYONE watch j-doramas? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 12:33 am

lol. ihave a huge test coming up soon so i've been cramming & revising.

FOOK U. HYD<3 but instead, you should be happy that Rui is freeee and drool over him. Smile

*STILL HASN'T WATCHED IT*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does ANYONE watch j-doramas?   Does ANYONE watch j-doramas? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Does ANYONE watch j-doramas?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kanpeki Hoshi Purojecto :: General :: General Topic Talk-
Jump to: